Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oh my gosh I'm out of paper.



I don’t know what I’m doing. I want to make a portfolio of genuine expressions, even if they’re goofy. Here’s #1. Maybe the portfolio will change. We’ll see.

I’m taking this moment to exploit my panic of only having 2 sheets of paper left, with 2 pictures to print. And I’m running low on ink. Let’s make this happen. Use my education to recharge the ink (using ESP of course) and print, PRINT DAMN IT, PRINT!

::ink CPR action::

So I started a blog. I don’t think I have a lot of interesting things to say but this is a way for me to share photos that don’t seem to fit in with any portfolios and for YOU to critique.

Starbucks made instant coffee. I’m not gonna lie. I’m scared of it. If I try it and coffee grounds get in my mouth I’m going to cry. And then sue. For….coffee grounditis…a dangerous condition where coffee infiltrates the taste buds and causes temporary gagging and spitting out of said grounds.

I gotta print these last 2. I feel like I can hear the ink seeping out of the cartridges while I screw around. Photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment