Sunday, September 18, 2011

Environment

I had to make a photo illustrating "environment", trying to think alternatively.  I had a hard time with this one since I immediately just go to our icky natural environment but this is what I came up with.  I could have probably thought up something more creative but right now this is all I have.  I get a little literal sometimes.  When it comes to the environment I like to do straight photography, not photo illustrations because they're not necessary.  But, in an attempt to expand my way of thinking here is my illustration of environment the way I see it.


If an explanation is needed (which I hate posting something that calls for one), it has to do with that feeling of not being safe from our environmental state indoors or outdoors.  Which is worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment