Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Macro, Jaclyn Russell and the Cat Lady

Disclaimer: I am not, nor have I ever been a painter, claimed to be a painter, or claimed to know how to use a paint brush or paint.

In some sort of artistic enraged frenzy, I decided to do some really bad painting on a home depot box, destroy cotton balls, collect leaves, sticks, and mulch and most importantly, incorporate the infamous cat lady into the image to be cleaning up the mess and rebuilding earth. Which is ironic to me, and really only Jaclyn...who is the only person who can truly understand it.

So therefore, let it be open to interpretation

Anyhow, I had a macro assignment with the 4x5 and instead of just looking at something really close I decided to make a half-assed "set" and go with it and see what happens. It makes me laugh. Bob Ross would not be proud, those are not happy clouds.



No comments:

Post a Comment